Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nephew Daniel's Dairy - Day Forty Four

"Hi, this is my journal and I am going to tell you the things that I did on my trip in Chile.

When I went to the airport I saw lots of people and lots of stores. Once we were waiting my stomach started to rumble I was a little dizzy to so they called our names and we went on the plane. Once I was on the plane I felt better. We took off and the plane was off the ground I went to sleep when I woke up I felt like throwing up.

The house we rented in Chile had an owner and that owner had a dog. My sister and me enjoyed playing with her dog. His name was Catania it had brown fur and was thirteen years old.

On the beach they have the jumpy cords. It had cords to pull and make you go higher and a trampoline at the bottom to jump on. It was really fun and we took video of it.

While I was there I went to the beach. The beach was full of people and the waves were really powerful and the sand is very wet so I can make sand castles that are as big as my sister standing and popsicles are sold to lick to get a little cooler.

We went to my grandfather and grandmothers house to have Christmas it was full of food like avocado also called palta that I like very much and tomatoes and lot of other meat and vegetables. Lots of people were there like our family, my aunt, uncle, grandparents and great grandmother. It was fun we played games and even board games and sometimes I showed my cousins the computer.

The farm that my grandfather has keeps his horses and I went to it and they even had little baby horses that me and my sister named. I named my horse Castanio and my sister named hers Tiger. They had lots of animals including horses, cats, dogs and three lambs. We also fed the baby cows their milk. They tried to suck our fingers because they were so hungry.

One time we went to the sand dunes. It is made of sandy hills and its just like snow boarding but instead of snow its sand. It was fun but the most exercising and boring part of it is walking up the hill.

There were a few times that went to go have a ice cream with me and my family to place called Bellissimo. They had many choices but I just picked chocolate because its always good just don’t tell my family.

I loved the trip very much and enjoyed all the fun things that I experienced with my family. I made new friends and memories. I will see them again the next time I go to Chile."

No comments:

Post a Comment