Monday, March 21, 2011

Once again - Day One

In a leg-lock with weddings, red-eye plane travel, paper writing and family time.

I'm in Chile once again with my family here to enjoy the company of my beautiful parents and the Chilean Pacific coast. It seems like the more I return - lighter is the load of El Huaso filming. This time it's just dressing scenes of my father at the ranch. Enjoying what he loves to do most - ride horses.
Montreal these past few days has been a tremendous burden while finishing off the filming of my therapy sessions for the film. I know that I'm going to look back on these days of shooting and wonder why and how the hell I even convinced myself to go through all of this. But I guess some sit and meditate in order to receive a sort of balance or peace and some just walk into the ocean not knowing if the current is either go to give them the release they've been searching for or just pummel you with its force. Either way - if you survive and are still alive, you become a better person.
As soon as I reached the coast with my parents I felt like I could breathe again. The Chilean fall winds cools a sun drenched neck. My body is still in the same filth that was collected on the stuffy oxygen lacking flight here.

I don't really know what I did to deserve this level of comfort with such an incredible view.

No comments:

Post a Comment